Phoenix Reveal Management &
Phoenix reveal is a condition and asset monitoring and management application based on the world leading Wialon Telematics platform. Whether you simply want to have visibility into your fleet or asset or you want to do sophisticated analytics the platform can help you. The interface is designed to be simple yet provide all the power needed by the most demanding user. You get only the information that you need so you can make decisions faster. The user can add or remove any of the workbench windows depending on the need. Many users just use the notification pane for alerting and then add the other windows for real time monitoring.
Live Monitoring Track
The map window can be configured to show live tracking or simply current vehicle location. The ability to manage individual units or to place them into unit groups makes working with the application easy for users and administrators. If the user zooms out individual units are placed into groups so as not to clutter the window.
Full report analytics capability with ability to
show the condition of any captured sensor
either as a the raw message or add a graph.
Multiple sensors can be shown at the same
time and sensor trigger point can be shown
on the map if the sensor record is clicked. In
formation can be exported if required.
Quickly Status Check
The status of any nit can be seen by mousing
over the unit. This can show a range of
data element including all parameters
coming form the unit. This allows for operators
to quickly check what is happening with
any unit. A simplified graphical representation
is used on the unit work window to
show the main data items such as
Expand System Functionallity
Companies can start with a simple deployment
and as staff skills build they can
expand the functionality of the system. In
this way value realization is very fast. The
system can grow with the company as more
mobile, fixed or human assets are added
and there is no need to learn new skills to
cope with growth.
Software Development Kit
Through the use of the included Software
Development Kit users can use available
applications extensions such as driver
behaviour management created by the user
community or the telematics application
developer or create their own applications
to solve their own unique problems. This
guarantees future proofing of your
- Indonesian language interface.
- Workbench based interface.
- Powerful notification capability to screen, email or sms.
- “Push to edge” capability means that units are never lost if the map is scrolled. They are glued to map edge with status shown.
- Unlimited reporting templates with graphing capability.
- Route management options.
- Dynamic group creation based on
- Activex option available for integration.
- Unlimited monitoring sensors can be created
that can be based on physical
sensors or virtual sensors.
- Jobs can be set up to automate tasks such as daily report sending.
- Over 600 supported devices.
- Multiple alternatives for fuel usage management and analysis.
- Ability to optionally keep 12 months
detailed history on the units.
- Mobile applications for iPhone and Android devices.